Monday, March 12, 2012

Frida's Blog: Honey Melon

I've been doing absolutely nothing today, I didn't even watch Gossip Girl.. But I did manage to take a 2,5 h powernap, so I'm not sure if I'll get any sleep tonight.

Before my powernap I managed to eat a little snack, Honey melon! It has to be one of the best fruits, so sweet and soft and juicy, I love it! I also read my new magazine, that I finally found, but I was a bit too tired to concentrate fully on it.


I just noticed I'm hungry again.. I just brushed my teeth, I have to solve this somehow.. I guess I'll be dragging myself downstairs soon, I just can't sleep if I'm hungry, that's impossible! Tomorrow I have to do something more productive.. But well Mondays are always like this, groggy and inefficient.

0 comments:

Post a Comment