Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sweet-melon: Johnson's Baby Bubble Bath & Wash Sweet Melon 28 ...

1 of 1 individuals discovered the following assessment useful:

5.0 out of 5 stars
Big bottle!, October 20, 2011

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

This critique is from: Johnson’s Baby Bubble Bath & Wash Sweet Melon 28-Ounces (Well being and Beauty)

The bottle is significantly larger than I expected. great value. It tends to make my toddler smell delicious after a long rough day at daycare. Now, having a house full of boys, at least I can have some sweet smelling toddlers! Good bubbles, but not as bubbly as I would like. I enjoy than it has a dual purpose.

Help other buyers find the most helpful critiques&nbsp

Was this review helpful to you?&nbspYes
No

1 of 1 individuals found the following review helpful:

5.0 out of 5 stars
Smells yummy, June 29, 2011

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

My infant (13months) loved this bubble bath. I loved the way it smelled. The bubbles distracted her sufficient for me to wash her head even though she was playing. I would advocate but nevertheless want to try other bubble baths to see if she likes them much better.

Support other clients find the most helpful evaluations&nbsp

Was this review valuable to you?&nbspYes
No

1 of 1 individuals found the following assessment valuable:

4.0 out of 5 stars
Excellent quantity of bubbles, April 6, 2011

By&nbsp

Amazon Verified Acquire(What is this?)

I am pleased with this acquire… when evaluating bubble bath, I look at it as a cost/bubble ratio. This Johnson’s bubble bath is certainly much more pricey than the inexpensive stuff I purchased at Walmart, but exactly where it excels is the quantity required to generate a tub full of bubbles. And that is a lot less than the Lander brand we’ve purchased before.

So, I feel like this is in fact a Much better value since, in spite of the initial price, I think it will last us a bit longer.

Aid other consumers uncover the most valuable reviews&nbsp

Was this critique valuable to you?&nbspYes
No

0 comments:

Post a Comment