Saturday, February 18, 2012

Anyone Mixed Nakhla Sweet Melon And Af Melon? - Hookah Forum ...

View PostS3cretz, on 05 February 2012 - 12:23 PM, said:

Do it!


Ehh, I don't want to have two melon flavors sitting around if it's not worth it. If I only had one it'd be Nakhla (which I have now) because it's $4 cheaper per 250g

View PostBawhee, on 05 February 2012 - 12:33 PM, said:

well see, as you know Ive been low on tobacco these days... so I had to make do with what I had. Basically I mixed AF lemon mint with Nakhla DA and just let it juice up for a while (an hour or something). Then I popped it in the bowl and despite the flavors being an odd mix I tasted both of them and it did blend ok. With flavors of a more similar nature this process should go just fine.


Heh yeah I mean I mix up different stuff all the time. My last two mixes were quite nice
1. Tangiers White Grape, Dark Plum, and Brambleberry
2. Mizo Peach, Nakhla Lemon, Nakhla Mint (this one is a fucking killer)

0 comments:

Post a Comment